I just wanted to commend you and your staff for the thoroughly happy experience we had with A. Allbright on our project which completed last Friday. I've read the other testimonials, and wonder what I could add to them. I will just say that we were extremely happy with every phase of the work, from Jud's help in scoping the job, right through to Arnie's wrapping up the job right on schedule. Attention to detail, initiative in fiinding and fixing problems without being asked, quality of work, cleanliness, punctuality, responsiveness, professionalism.....all these apply to your team. I must say that we had rather high expectations, given Dennis Prager's glowing recommendation, but your guys lived up to those expectations, and more. In your pre-job checklist, you suggest that the owner "relax, we are professionals." I couldn't imagine that could actual be true, but it was. We have lived in Valencia for 31 years and have never had an experience with a contractor even remotely close to this one. We would not hesistate to call upon A. Allbright again or to recommend your company to friends and relatives.
Awards, Credentials & Press
At A. Allbright, we believe that painting contractors should be fully accountable for their workmanship and business practices. That is why we are fully insured and maintain the following professional credentials:
A. Allbright is a member in good standing with:
- PDCA: A. Allbright was the first painting company in California to be accredited by the Painting & Decorating Contractors of America, and we are active participants in the National, State, and San Fernando Valley Chapters of the association.
- California 1st Accredited Painting Contractor by the Painting and Decorating Contractors of America
- We participate in the National Guild of Professional Paper Hangers.
- Santa Clarita Chamber of Commerce: We participate fully in the Santa Clarita Chamber of Commerce to support our mission of bettering our company and our community.
- CSLB: Our company is fully licensed as a professional painting company by California’s Contractors State License Board
- EPA: Due to the hazardous nature of working with lead-based paint in older homes, A. Allbright achieved the Lead-Safe certification from the Environmental Protection Agency. This protects you and your family, as well as our employees.
California State Contractors License C-33 #665826
City of Los Angeles License #313516-58
- General Liability Insurance: $2,000,000
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance: $1,000,000
Certificates available upon request
- National Winner: Painting Contractor of the Year
- American Painting Contractor Magazine: Who’s Who In The Painting Industry—Joshua Abramson (twice)
- Painting & Decorating Contractors of America: Picture It Painted Professionally Award
- American Painting Contractor Magazine: Top Job Award
- Los Angeles Daily News: Favorite Painting Contractor Award (twice)
To be sure that someone is a genuine contractor, ask to see his state-issued California license, which he is required to carry. Or, simply go visit cslb.ca.gov and check out the license number to confirm the contractor is in good standing. You can also ask to see proof of insurance, or if necessary, have a certificate of insurance sent directly to you from the insurance company.