Overview of Our Commercial Painting Division
A. Allbright Painting – in our third decade of providing excellent commercial painting services to Los Angeles and all of Southern California.
How We Serve Our LA Commercial Painting Clients
A. Allbright’s commercial painting division provides thorough support in all areas of project planning. We provide our commercial customers with:
- Thorough, detailed estimates
- Color consultation and design services
- Job sequencing and project partnership
- Flexible, reliable scheduling (including off-hours work)
Our dedicated office staff and project managers communicate effectively, and our professional painters are expertly trained, so that:
- All commercial painting projects are completed efficiently, centered on your timetable to minimize business disruptions
- Jobsites are kept safe, orderly and effective
- Adequate care is taken in protecting all non-painted surfaces and equipment
- Detailed, thorough surface preparation is completed to ensure high-performance results
- Premium products are used to provide lasting protection and appearance
- Correct techniques and industry standards are followed with care
Wrap-up & Continuing Care
At A. Allbright Painting, we pride ourselves in providing long-term value and lasting care, so that many of our commercial painting clients become repeat or continuing customers.
- We will finish all the details of your job before leaving. We aren’t done until you are completely satisfied.
- A. Allbright provides paint maintenance plans to help you maximize the value of your investment
- We offer continuing services for upkeep and maintenance of your commercial facilities
More About A. Allbright:
Setting the Industry Standard for Constant Innovation and Surpassing Service
From our company’s inception in 1987, A. Allbright Painting has never stopped striving for the betterment of our clients, our employees, our communities and our trade. We have developed our own nationally recognized paint colors, a widely-admired color presentation, trend-setting estimating software, and community service projects that others across the country are imitating. What’s more, we were the first commercial painting company in California to receive accreditation from the Painting & Decorating Contractors of America!